DreamMaker Virtual 2023
March 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am CDT
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until March 30, 2023
Day/Time: Thursdays, 9:00 – 11:30 am
To begin the registration process: Click here
Writing a business plan can be intimidating. You’re juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. With so much to consider and organize, it’s easy to lose your drive.
DreamMaker Virtual makes it simpler.
Here’s what you’ll do during this 8-week online course:
- Work to develop your business plan
- Access online material as well as group + one-on-one virtual support
- Build your professional network
- Connect with others working toward the goal of business ownership
- Learn from guest mentors (including CPAs, attorneys, marketing experts and other small business owners)
Class meets weekly online from 9 am to 11:30 am on Thursdays for 8 weeks.
Cost: $250 (inquire about payment plans available)
What we cover:
- Creating a business plan
- Delivering the story of your business
- Targeted Small Business
- Access to capital
- Small business banking
- Legal considerations
- Leasing contacts
- Understanding profit margin
- Setting your price point
- Target audience
- Outreach strategy
- Social media and deciding what works for you
To start the process click here!