+ + +
Starting or growing a small business is next to impossible without access to capital. If you are a current or aspiring small business owner who has lived in Iowa for more than six months, your business or business idea may be eligible for a loan with The Iowa Center.
What We Offer
- Loans up to $50,000 for established businesses and $30,000 for new businesses
- Annual fixed interest rate from 3% to 5%
- Fixed monthly payments
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 5 year terms
If you need a grant or financial assistance for COVID-19 related losses, visit COVID-19 Financial Assistance.
+ + +
- Our loans can be used for most business purposes to develop and grow your business but cannot be used to purchase or develop real estate or refinance debt.
- We offer business support to our loan applicants and borrowers.
- We can help you improve your credit history.
- Our flexible underwriting guidelines were developed for small businesses. No business is too small to apply.
- Your time is valuable. Our online application is straightforward and takes about 30 minutes to complete. We will help you create your loan application package.
+ + +
In Partnership With
A portion of our loans are offered as a part of the state of Iowa’s Targeted Small Business program.
Learn all the benefits of becoming a Certified Iowa Targeted Small Business.