Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss? Work for Yourself@50+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation’s Work for Yourself@50+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
webinar registration link: https://aarp.cvent.com/d/l7q06m/