- This event has passed.
Small Business Essential: Year-end Tax Planning for Small Businesses
November 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Presenter: Max Miller, CPA from McGowen & Associates
Date: November 15, 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Registration: Click Here
Join us as we discuss year-end tax planning for small businesses.
Topics also discussed will be the importance of:
- Review year-to-date financials
- How does income compare to budget? Prior year?
- How does personal income impact overall tax situation?
- Do you need to make an estimated tax payment prior to year-end?
- How can large purchases impact tax situation? Could be equipment or bonuses/retirement contributions
- Review old receivables
- Make sure payroll reports have been filed timely
- Gather information for any 1099 reporting
- S Corporation considerations
About Our Speaker…Max Miller, CPA
Max Miller is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with McGowen & Associates in Clive, IA, a firm specializing in individual and small business tax planning and consulting. He has over 12 years’ professional experience ranging from private industry accounting to trust/estate administration to public accounting. A majority of his experience is with helping clients with individual and small business tax issues. Max is also an active mentor and board member with Everybody Wins Iowa, a reading/mentoring nonprofit in Central Iowa.