- This event has passed.
February 15, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am CSTFree
Date: February 15 – March 17, 2020
Time: 9 am – 10:30 am
Why is maturing your business as hard as—or even harder than—launching? All of the same challenges and obstacles that face a brand new entrepreneur don’t just fade away after the doors open. They grow and change right along with a business that is finding its feet. It is just as important to reevaluate your values and principles, community impact, and strategic plan as you work towards sustainability and growth—and that’s what we will cover in this course.
DreamMaker is a six-week course to help you find sustainability or even growth in your business after you’ve built your foundation. This course will help you better understand and manage the many hats you’re required to wear as a small business owner.
Here’s what you’ll do during this 6-week online course:
- Personal Story & Community Impact – February 15
- Growth, & Scalability – February 17
- Product Management | Marketing – February 22
- Brand Management – February 24
- Marketing & Digital Content – March 1
- Sales & Customer Service – March 3
- Real Estate & Facilities Management – March 8
- Vendor Management – March 10
- Accounting & Financing – March 15
- Risk Management – March 17
- HR: Hiring & Building Culture – March 22
- Strategic Planning – March 24
**This is not a free course, you MUST submit the application to Zach with the email listed and set-up payment prior to start date. RSVPing does not mean you are enrolled, it only holds a spot for you**