- This event has passed.
January 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CSTFree
Start Date: 2021
Time: 9 am – Noon
Writing a business plan can be intimidating. You’re juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. With so much to consider and organize, it’s easy to lose your drive.
DreamBuilder Virtual makes it simpler.
Here’s what you’ll do during this 8-week online course:
- Work to develop your business plan
- Access online material as well as group + one-on-one virtual support
- Build your professional network
- Connect with others working toward the goal of business ownership
- Learn from guest mentors (including CPAs, attorneys, marketing experts and other small business owners)
Class meets weekly online from 9 am to noon for 8 weeks.
Cost: $250 (inquire about scholarships!)
What we cover:
- Creating a business plan
- Delivering the story of your business
- Targeted Small Business
- Access to capital
- Small business banking
- Legal considerations
- Leasing contacts
- Understanding profit margin
- Setting your price point
- Target audience
- Outreach strategy
- Social media and deciding what works for you
Interested in the next session of DreamBuilder? Please download the application here, fill it out and then email to Ciara Ladroma at email@example.com. Once your application has been reviewed, you’ll be contacted to schedule a short interview to determine your readiness for next session of DreamBuilder.