+ + +
We offer loans up to $50,000 to qualifying small businesses located in Iowa.To be eligible for the maximum TSB loan amount of $50,000, businesses must be:
+ + +
- Located in the state of Iowa
- Operating for a profit
- Make less than $4 million in gross income, computed as an average of the preceding three fiscal years
- Majority owned (51% or more), operated and managed by a female, individual with minority status, service disabled veteran or individual with a disability
- Operating for more than 6 months (If less than 6 months, or not in business yet, the maximum amount is $30,000)
If you don’t meet these eligibility requirements, you still could qualify for our We-Lend loan program, but at a maximum loan amount of $5,000–$10,000.
+ + +
Before You Start
- Please plan to spend at least 30 minutes completing this application
- Have your business income & expense statement ready
- Have an idea of your personal budget on hand
Questions? Email our Credit + Lending Team.
Wait! Do you actually need a grant (money that you do not have to pay back) to help with losses experienced from COVID-19? Check out COVID-19 Financial Assistance.
If you need a loan (money that you will pay back over a period of time) to help develop or grow your small business and meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you are invited to continue your loan application.