Iowa Center for Economic Success relies on the help of volunteers to expand the opportunities we offer our clients. We are always looking for volunteers to help with our free tax prep program, our education courses, lending, and advocacy. Email us at email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities. We are also grateful for the consideration of any monetary donations.
Here are a few ideas for giving your time:
- Iowa Center for Economic Success performs free year-round tax prep and planning for qualifying clients.
- Volunteer to prepare taxes on-site, we will certify and train you.
- Instruct classes in your area of expertise; e.g. QuickBooks, taxes, business management, human resources, small business ownership, business leadership and development, and/or other business related topics.
- Help women business owners draft professional communication
- Mentor clients in need of professional networking, guidance, and business advice
- Make year-end follow-up calls with past clients
- Help develop financial projections for start-ups and small businesses