DreamBuilder Live Summer Session« Return to the Event List
- July 10, 2017 6:00PM – August 28, 2017 9:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd., Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Emily Betts Susanin 515-283-0940
- PDF Attachment
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
The business plan. Writing one can be intimidating. You're juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. With so much to consider and organize, it's easy to lose your drive.
DreamBuilder Live makes it simpler.
Here's what you'll do during this 8-week course:
- Have a potential for a complete business plan
- Access online material as well as group + one-on-one, in-person support
- Build your professional network
- Connect with others working toward the goal of business ownership
- Learn from guest mentors (including CPAs, attorneys, web developers, and other small business owners)
- Qualify for first-year membership benefits at The Iowa Center
Class meets weekly at Iowa Center headquarters from 6-9pm for 8 weeks beginning Monday, July 10th. Our final class meeting will take place Monday, August 28th.
Cost: $350 (inquire about scholarships!)
What we cover:
Business idea outlining + preparation
Comparative analysis of competitors
Marketing + advertisement strategy
Value proposition + cost-setting
Salesmanship + customer service
Hiring + managing employees
Managing time, money + information
Structuring the business
Risk + insurance
Interested? Please download the attached form, fill it out, and mail it to The Iowa Center, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver it to The Iowa Center in person.