Topical Tuesday: Understanding Your Target Market« Return to the Event List
- January 28, 2020 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Iowa Center for Economic Success 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
Understanding Your Target Market
with Amy Hutchins, Founder and Chief Strategist, MarketLogic
Join us for this interactive Topical Tuesday to learn more about the importance of not only identifying your target market, but also understanding what drives them – and how to use that knowledge to market to them. This session will cover:
- Why it’s imperative to identify your audience
- Steps to take to truly understand your audience
- How to capture that knowledge in a usable format
- How to make that knowledge actionable in the marketing space
About our Speaker
Amy Hutchins spent over 20 years working with Fortune 100 and 500 companies to ensure their brand resonated with the audiences they served. After stepping out of her leadership role within the marketing agency space in 2017, Amy established MarketLogic, a marketing and sales consultancy that continues to help organizations do just that.
Amy earned her undergraduate degree in Marketing and Public Relations at Marquette University, and her master’s degree at Drake University. Throughout her career she has collaborated with global and national brands such as Canon, Miller Electric Mfg., Snap-On Tools, SunTrust Banks, Campbell Hausfeld and Hobart Food Equipment Group, and local brands such as T&L Properties, West Financial Advisors, Imprint Architects, ASI Signage and more. The variety of partners she’s served over her professional career offers the diversity in strategy that all businesses can benefit from.