FocusME« Return to the Event List
- January 23, 2020 11:30AM – March 12, 2020 1:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Iowa Center for Economic Success 515-283-0940
- PDF Attachment
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
FocusME provides a space for working women to support each other with connections and accountability as each sets her own professional and personal goals. New groups form every quarter and meet once per week for 8 weeks. Each is led by a facilitator whose role is to organize the group around weekly themes and to push each participant to achieve what she sets forth.
About Our Facilitator
Kristin Sauter strives to be an ambassador for self-compassion, drawing from her own experiences. She is a passionate, inspiring and motivated newcomer to Central Iowa. She describes herself as a socially anxious extrovert and adventurer into the unknown. Her passion for mental well-being is taking her on an adventure -- of hope. Kristin is a skilled facilitator and will lead the group with purpose and compassion.
FocusME is for women only, and begins meeting Thursdays from January 23- March 12th from 11:30-1:00 pm.
As a participant, you will:
- Lean on each other, give advice, share connections and experiences.
- Do business with each other if/when appropriate, all while connecting with other women and resources.
- Be a source of support, referrals, and networking: the focus is on personal development that will impact your growth.
- Spend time and emphasis on topics such as goal setting, pitching your ideas, prioritization and time management.
The cost to participate is $99 and includes 8 weeks of meetings. Register now. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org