Quickbooks ONLINE Workshop« Return to the Event List
- October 8, 2019 4:00PM - 7:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Claire Reiman 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Registration for this event has closed
Join us for this hands-on + interactive QuickBooks Online workshop led by John Short, QuickBooks Pro Advisor. John launched his own accounting firm in 1988, was the owner/operator for 28 years, and navigated a successful exit strategy in 2016. John is an expert in the QuickBooks program, a volunteer for SCORE and is excited to share his knowledge with new and existing business owners.
- QuickBooks Online 2019 Training (note: NOT for QuickBooks Desktop users)
- Overview of QuickBooks Online
- Chart of Accounts and Items in QuickBooks Online
- Setup and Customization
- Sales and Receivables
- Disbursements, Banking, and Payables
- Quickbooks Online Payroll
- Year-end Procedures
Tuesday, October 8 | 4:00-7:00 pm | @ The Iowa Center | $15 Registration | Drinks Provided
This workshop is designed for those who have QuickBooks Online up and running but want to better understand the program and continue to learn. Laptops are recommended as this will be a hands-on and interactive workshop.
Seating is limited to 18, so sign up today!
Register payment information: