FocusME with Michelle Rembert« Return to the Event List
- July 23, 2019 7:30AM - 9:00AM
- 8345 University Blvd, Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Claire Reiman 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
FocusME provides a space for working women to support each other with connections and accountability as each sets her own professional and personal goals. New groups form every quarter and meet once per week for 8 weeks. Each is led by a facilitator whose role is to organize the group around weekly themes and to push each participant to achieve what she sets forth.
Our next session will be led by Michelle Rembert. Drawing on more than 25 years in healthcare, nonprofit management and workshop facilitation, Michelle Rembert inspires and supports women to create personal and professional lives they love. Her unique background and training approach, which involves self-discovery, values and vision clarification, and balancing “being” and “doing,” helps women to gain deep clarity on where they are now, where they want to be, and how they will get there. Michelle is the founder of Momentom3 Mind Body & Beyond, LLC, through which she offers individual coaching, small group coaching, and speaking and workshop facilitation. Michelle is President of the Iowa Chapter of the International Coaches Federation, and a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coaches Federation.
FocusME begins meeting Tuesday, July 23, from 7:30 AM - 9 AM at The Iowa Center's offices and will meet weekly for 8 weeks ending September 10th.
As a participant, you will:
- Lean on each other, give advice, share connections and experiences.
- Do business with each other if/when appropriate, all while connecting with other women and resources.
- Be a source of support, referrals, and networking: the focus is on personal development that will impact your growth.
- Spend time and emphasis on topics such as goal setting, pitching your ideas, prioritization and time management.
The cost to participate is $99 and includes 8 weeks of meetings. Register now and then click the PAY NOW! button below to submit payment!