FocusME with Annie Woods« Return to the Event List
- August 5, 2019 11:30AM - 1:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Ste F, Des Moines, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Claire Reiman 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
FocusME provides a space for working women to support each other with connections and accountability as each sets her own professional and personal goals. New groups form every quarter and meet once per week for 8 weeks. Each is led by a facilitator whose role is to organize the group around weekly themes and to push each participant to achieve what she sets forth.
Our next session will be led by Annie Woods. Annie has over 4 years of experience as a life coach and leadership trainer. It all started in her native country, the Dominican Republic. She currently resides in the Greater Des Moines Area, where she opened her coaching practice in 2016, working with women in professional and personal transition and organizations focused on diversifying and empowering their personnel. She enjoys creating custom made programs for both her 1:1 practice and corporate clients, and serving on the board of FemCity Des Moines. Come hear Annie's story and the lessons she's learned as a women business owner in Des Moines!
FocusME begins meeting Monday, August 5th, from 11:30-1pm at The Iowa Center's offices and will meet weekly for 8 weeks ending September 30th.
As a participant, you will:
- Lean on each other, give advice, share connections and experiences.
- Do business with each other if/when appropriate, all while connecting with other women and resources.
- Be a source of support, referrals, and networking: the focus is on personal development that will impact your growth.
- Spend time and emphasis on topics such as goal setting, pitching your ideas, prioritization and time management.
The cost to participate is $99 and includes 8 weeks of meetings. Register now and then click the PAY NOW! button below to submit payment!