DreamBuilder Live« Return to the Event List
- April 1, 2019 5:30PM – May 20, 2019 8:30PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Claire Reiman 515-283-0940
- DreamBuilder Live Application
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
The business plan. Writing one can be intimidating. You're juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. With so much to consider and organize, it's easy to lose your drive.
DreamBuilder Live makes it simpler.
Here's what you'll do during this 8-week course:
- Work to develop your business plan
- Access online material as well as group + one-on-one, in-person support
- Build your professional network
- Connect with others working toward the goal of business ownership
- Learn from guest mentors (including CPAs, attorneys, web developers, and other small business owners)
Class meets weekly at The Iowa Center headquarters from 5:30-8:30 pm for 8 weeks beginning Monday, April 1st. Our final class meeting will take place Monday, May 20th.
Cost: $350 (inquire about scholarships!)
What we cover:
Business idea outlining + preparation
Marketing + advertisement strategy
Value proposition + cost-setting
Salesmanship + customer service
Hiring + managing employees
Managing time, money + information
Structuring the business
Risk + insurance
Interested? Please download the attached form, fill it out, and mail it to The Iowa Center or email it to email@example.com.
To pay your tution for DreamBuilder Live, please click the button below, enter the tuition amount and follow the directions on the screen. Thank you!