DreamBuilder Live« Return to the Event List
- October 1, 2018 5:30PM – November 19, 2018 8:30PM
- 8345 University Blvd Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-283-0940
- PDF Attachment
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
The business plan. Writing one can be intimidating. You're juggling market research with competitor analysis, financial projections with marketing strategies. With so much to consider and organize, it's easy to lose your drive.
DreamBuilder Live makes it simpler.
Here's what you'll do during this 8-week course:
- Work to develop your business plan
- Access online material as well as group + one-on-one, in-person support
- Build your professional network
- Connect with others working toward the goal of business ownership
- Learn from guest mentors (including CPAs, attorneys, web developers, and other small business owners)
Class meets weekly at The Iowa Center headquarters from 5:30-8:30 pm for 8 weeks beginning Monday, Ocotober 1st. Our final class meeting will take place Monday, November 19th.
Cost: $350 (inquire about scholarships!)
What we cover:
Business idea outlining + preparation
Marketing + advertisement strategy
Value proposition + cost-setting
Salesmanship + customer service
Hiring + managing employees
Managing time, money + information
Structuring the business
Risk + insurance
Interested? Please download the attached form, fill it out, and mail it to The Iowa Center or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.