FocusME« Return to the Event List
- October 16, 2018 11:30AM – December 11, 2018 1:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
FocusME provides a space for working women to support each other with connections and accountability as each sets her own professional and personal goals. New groups form every quarter and meet once per week for 8 weeks. Each is led by a facilitator whose role is to organize the group around weekly themes and to push each participant to achieve what she sets forth.
Our next session will be led by Jessica Ireland. For the past 5 years, Jessica Ireland has been helping people create a deeper connection to themselves, others, and the world around them. She guides her students and clients as they ignite the spark within them, and not only discover what their hearts truly desire, but also how to go about pursuing those desires.
She recently decided that her advice was pretty good and so started to follow it herself. This decision has led her to pursue her own passion and create another branch to her business, creative gift and game development. She creates personalized, uplifting gifts and ways of gifting, and develops games designed to combine play with transformation. She strives to fall more madly in love with life every day, and to help others do the same.
FocusME begins meeting Tuesday, October 16th from 11:30am-1:00pm at The Iowa Center's offices and will meet weekly on Tuesdays through December 11th. As a participant, you will:
- Lean on each other, give advice, share connections and experiences.
- Do business with each other if/when appropriate, all while connecting with other women and resources.
- Be a source of support, referrals, and networking: the focus is on personal development that will impact your growth.
- Spend time and emphasis on topics such as goal setting, pitching your ideas, prioritization and time management.
The cost to participate is $99 and includes 8 weeks of meetings (with one bye week this particular session on Tuesday, November 20 due to Thanksgiving). Register now and then click the DONATE button to submit payment! If you have specific questions on this upcoming event, please contact Amy Hutchins at email@example.com.