**CURRENTLY FULL** QuickBooks Workshop**CHECK BACK« Return to the Event List
- September 17, 2018 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- 8345 University Blvd Ste F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Registration for this event has closed
Join us for this hands-on + interactive workshop led by John Short, QuickBooks Pro Advisor. John launched his own accounting firm in 1988, was the owner/operator for 28 years, and navigated a successful exit strategy in 2016. John is an expert in the QuickBooks program, a volunteer for SCORE and is excited to share his knowledge with new and existing business owners.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Training
- Overview of QuickBooks Desktop
- Chart of Accounts and Items in QuickBooks
- Setup and Customization
- Sales and Receivables
- Disbursements, Banking, and Payables
- Quickbooks Payroll
- Year-end Procedures
Monday, September 17th | 5:30-8:30pm | @ The Iowa Center | $15 Registration | Dinner Provided
This workshop is designed for those who have QuickBooks Desktop up and running but want to better understand the program and continue to learn. Laptops are recommended as this will be a hands-on and interactive workshop.
Seating is limited to 18, so sign up today!