Mondays for Money« Return to the Event List
- August 6, 2018 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- TJ Daniels 151-528-3094
- Add to my calendar
- Registration for this event has closed
Every Monday, we host sessions from 12noon-1pm to inform our clients of the different ways to finance a start-up or operating business. Sessions are free and open to the general public.
How can you finance your business venture?
- What funding sources are open to you?
- What kind of funding makes sense for this stage of your business?
- What are the basic components of a loan or an equity investment?
- How do lenders or investors evaluate a business?
Are you ready?
- Evaluate your level of preparation
- Receive a copy of your personal credit history