FocusME« Return to the Event List
- July 9, 2018 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- 8345 University Blvd, Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-283-0940
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
FocusME provides a space for working women to support each other with connections and accountability as each sets her own professional and personal goals. New groups form every quarter and meet once per week for 8 weeks. Each is led by a facilitator whose role is to organize the group around weekly themes and to push each participant to achieve what she sets forth.
Our next session will be led by Annie P. Woods. Annie has over 4 years of experience as a life coach and leadership trainer. It all started in her native country, the Dominican Republic.
FocusME begins meeting Monday, July 9th from 5:30 - 7:00pm at The Iowa Center's offices and will meet weekly on Mondays through August 27th. As a participant, you will:
- Lean on each other, give advice, share connections and experiences.
- Do business with each other if/when appropriate, all while connecting with other women and resources.
- Be a source of support, referrals, and networking: the focus is on personal development that will impact your growth.
- Spend time and emphasis on topics such as goal setting, pitching your ideas, prioritization and time management.
The cost to participate is $99 and includes 8 weeks of meetings (with one bye week this particular session on Monday, July 16th). Register now and then click the DONATE button to submit payment! If you have specific questions on this upcoming event, please contact Amy Hutchins at firstname.lastname@example.org.