EQ Cafe: Emotional Intelligence Uncovered« Return to the Event List
- May 8, 2018 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- The Iowa Center for Economic Success: 8345 University Blvd., Suite F, Clive, IA 50325 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-421-9046
- Add to my calendar
- Registration for this event has closed
Join us to hear Julie Smith speak to the power of emotional intelligence.
Whether we are aware of it or not, we all experience a range of emotions throughout the day. Some emotions propel us towards choices that align with what is important, and other emotions act as triggers that lead to an automatic reaction we might later regret. Emotional intelligence is your ability to be smart with your feelings. It's the unique blending of thougths and feelings so that you can respond with purpose, rather than react on impulse.
Join this EQ Cafe workshop to learn about:
- Your goals and how to reach them
- How being smarter with feelings can help you move forward
- What it means to "practice" emotional intelligence
Julie Smith empowers people and organizations to create positive change and a greater sense of well-being so they can lead themselves and the organizations and families they serve. Julie is an ICF-certified leadership and life coach, a certified Emotional Intelligence assessor and consultant, and EQ Area Network Leader with Six Seconds. Julie's Motto: Live well. Lead well.
Learn more about Julie at www.JulieSmithCoaching.com.