Aspirant Series: An Entrepreneurial Leadership Event« Return to the Event List
- May 16, 2018 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- 2875 University Ave, Des Moines, IA 50311 (Click here for directions)
- Amy Hutchins 515-421-9046
- Add to my calendar
- Register for this event
Iowa Center for Economic Success strives to empower Iowans pursuing entrepreneurship and personal and professional advancement. We are passionate about providing learning opportunities, tools and take-a-ways, and resources to those preparing to embark on or augment their journey.
Through our Aspirant Series, hosted by The Iowa Women's Business Center, individuals will learn more about entrepreneurship and leadership and connect directly with the resources to help them reach their professional goals.
About the Entrepreneurial Leadership Event - Iowa Center for Economic Success, through our Iowa Women’s Business Center, wants to ensure our entrepreneurial community feels prepared and confident as they enter the small business culture that our state of Iowa embraces, and work to grow within the businesses they are a part of.
This leadership event is designed to provide you with the knowledge, hands-on application, relevant tools, necessary contacts, business mentors and applicable inspiration to immediately put into action after the close of the event.
As an attendee, you will:
- Have professionals seated among you to help mentor and guide your dialogue.
- Hear from successful community leaders and small business owners about the challenges they have faced and the successes they have earned.
- Begin work on your business plan, whether you are preparing to start a business, grow your business, or advance your position within your current organization.
- Interact with a certified life coach who will offer personal and professional insight as you advance your business efforts.
- Have the opportunity to sign up for free one-on-one business coaching sessions.
- Maximize your event learnings by putting them into practice at a networking event immediately following the close of our event.
- Who: Start-up's + entrepreneurs, small business owners, individuals looking to grow their leadership position
- When: Wednesday, May 16th, 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Where: Drake University, Olmsted Center
- Capacity: 50 individuals
- Eileen Wixted | Principal, Wixted & Co.
- Danny Beyer | Author and Professional Speaker + Networking Specialist
- Lynn Schreder | President, National Association of Women Business Owners + Co-Owner KHI Solutions
- Katie Roth | President, Staffing & Recruiting Division, Aureon Staffing
- Kim Waltman | Owner, full Circle Creative + Coaching
- And more!
Register before April 30th and get the Early Bird Special of $79/per person. After April 30th, the full price of attendance will be $99. The Iowa Center will follow-up to your submission with additional event information and direction on how to formally submit payment, or you can click our DONATE button now and submit payment.
The event is capped at 50 people so register soon to secure your spot for this amazing event!
Drake University is the exclusive sponsor for this event as as leader in the entrepeneruial community.